Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

The Polar one

LOL today i a great day! and Happy Birthday to my friend's polar bear Big Bum! (soft toy) who is 15 today!.

I love friday's because i only have one class which is from 9am-12pm and it is my favourite class ;D. Programming is heaps of fun, and friday is lab session i get to use the comp and not listen to someone talk. Plus, my teacher is really nice he looks like Derek!.

I think i'm having this burst of energy suddenly because i just slept from 8pm-11pm O.O. Anyhoo, this weekend i feel happy because i have no assignments to hand up (got pushed one week forward) which means i'm allowed to GET OUT of the house.

KF510


Since, you all know i'm crazy over technology and gadgets. Mobile phones in particular are one of m favourites. Recently, i found myself attracted to a Lg phone, sounds weird but yah it caught my attention ;D. Despite everyone telling me the same thing " Really arh?, lg wo", i still like it. I guess its chemistry ;D i'm lovestruck.


The specs and build of this phone satisfy me as an average phone. Will be looking forward to its arrival ;D.


No comments: