Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

-Term 2 DOWN-

CELEBRATION.

I/We had four choices to choose from

1. Clubbing at 7, South Melbourne
2. Econs Drinking party
3. Lawrence's Birthday at Crown
4. Sleep over at Olivia's

We'll we chose Olivia's cause many we'rent going to '7' either. Most of them wanted to do something which was less tiring, cause many were flying back to their home countries the next day.

And it would be more fun to just spend time with friend;s that you're comfortable with. Not to mention, it would be the only day we would spend the term2 holidays together.

Lawrence is crap. ;D ah beng

I was really tired after the exam. I slept at 5:30am just studying, ... and chatting. real zzz -__- blur the whole day.

After lunch, with them I walked around the whole city, buying stuff to bring home.

When i just sat down, argh. -_-. Maxie MANDI NOW, NOWW! NOWWW!


I din even comb my hair. i wore my pyjamas straight with a jacket over, and went to her house.

Celebrate lo.
-------------

Blasted music so loud, her walls and windows we're trembling.

Please observe that i am lying straight as a stick. Note that i was minding my own business until someone decided to rape me.

Kurt was there too. Weirdo party crasher -_-, smoking here and there. Jumping around the house. Cause he is claimed to be a "good looking" Hongky.


We slept like that with an olivia squished between me and zoey.
At 6am, Daniel wakes up and asks where is olivia, and says that she left us here and went to Kirts house to sleepover.

His head. We two then moved revealing an 'olivia'. :D, it's still a suprise to me how four of us managed to sleep in one bed. Well, it was warm though. XD

Wake up lo. i love the panorama -_-

Love the clouds.


Camwhored abit.


Hungry-__-, so decided to go to 7/11 at 8:00am. get instant noodles.

i'm walking on the street ;D muaha




Morning. Dead Melbourne. Suburbs.



somebody hid someone's ciggs in the freezer.

No comments: