Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

-Biology pract:Encouter the heart-

I don;t believe i;m saying this. Biology practical was really fun today!.
Yes, eventhough i have only three hours to complete the practical and also hand up my report. It was really foggy this morning and towards the evening. So foggy and cold.



morning

evening of foggyness.

To give you a feel of how cold it was today, 5celcius in the morn and now its 7.6celcius.

You know you get that happy feeling when you go to Genting and when it gets cold you can see vapour when you exhale!.

I don't feel the wohoo. I guess i rather have my friends here to exaggerate every little thing.

Anyway, back to my bio pract.


We got to disect a sheep's heart and kidney!

Heart damn fun.got to use the scaple and stuff.XD.

One big fat piece of cardiac muscle.

So fun!.puttin my finger through the aorta into the hollow atrium!.

I love it!.My friends sheep heart's aorta so damn big!.

The kidney(filter water transports urine throught ureter the long strand).

My opinion is that the kidney looks more of a heart than the real one itself.agree?

No comments: