Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

-Autumn-


again all my pictures were taken with my phone. Did not take out my camera.

Autumn is here.


One of the tree's in my school is dying. Actualy its already the beginning of winter.
Temperatures dropping slowly with a maximum of 5celcius and minimum of 9celcius.

The sun sets at 5:20 ish. It's gloomy and it rains at times. I love this weather!,cept for the cold. Reminds me of Taiping.

It's a holiday this Monday, pulbic holiday for the Queen;s birthday. In addition, muaha my sister is not here. She's at Queensland skydiving and god knows what for a week. It may all be luxury for her but i got left with all the chores, which i don;t mind because i get peace in the household!.

Only thing i hate is having to feed the two cats.

Don't be deceived by his looks.This boy real manja.-_-. Always comes and sit with me, usualy with a reason behind it.=.=.

Watched shrek twice yesterday(in a day).First was cause i needed to waste time to meet up for dinner later. Many were either in class or went home already so i went and watch it alone.
After dinner, they were like OHH you wen't without me,its because before that others were ejeking me oh go "shrekking".

Was real weird last week, was just like a big freakin reunion. Cause recently we all were having lunch together not "whole" but in pieces. After HOI essay and EAP, everyone just came back together o-o.

Anyway, we went to a shop at chinatown famous for its chiffon egg on rice.

The egg and sauce is popular, with a variety of choices to go with your rice like char siew or ribs whatever.

saw so many ppl ordering it only.==

tzup using fork and spoon to eat with a bowl.

daniel owes me money!.machine was broke people were fixing it.and a group of us were standing there looking at them giving pressure.

they didn't switch it off,left it there to cool before movie.



space

can't reach

wana go there during hols st.kilda beach, easier for me too near my place=.=.rather than going to the city this time.

3 bags...and oh =.=two asses that wanted to be in the picture-.- haha
i wanted to take the bags only

No comments: