Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy birthday Daddy! :)


55 today!

He has always never failed to do the impossible for me. The only man in my life when i was young (and the only bald one).

Loving and caring, he never says no.

Secretive and unemotional is my dad. (you wont know what he's thinkin!)

With three girls haha ;D.

My mom said at 12, he was waiting for a call from my sister and I to wish him happy birthday. He kept asking my mom and gessie whether if we called or not. When my mom told him no we didn't (we did not forget la-_-) he went and sat on the couch looking all sad and he said, "Nobody remember me><".

Lol ;D. The next day we messaged him he was really happy. My sister and I even had to plan a suprise birhtday party for him with a few of his friends ( well actualy was to contribute money only). We gave around RM1500 to my mum to 'kau tim' everything.

He only lets my mum and us touch his baby hair on his head. Eventhough he never shows his feelings to us, i know he's really mushy inside. I wouldn't know this too if it wasn't for my mom.

He didn't let me take up golf when i was young because he said the coach was 'ham sap' -__-. That's my dad!. lol daddy

No comments: