Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

-New surroundings-

Well i'm here whats more to say?.Whats in my mind now is to quickly do what i am here for and run home to everything i have.home.my friends.my <3.

Though you all might say,many things will change everybody will go their way.I choose not to believe that :D.

You cannot ever find friends that you meet at high school anywhere in the world.They're special.Though some later as years go by,we might not mingle or laugh as much as we did.But i don't mind,seeing them makes me oh so much more happy :D.

Anyway,i can't wait to venture around this city with the population of 5 million that claims to have much going on.

My sister is going to that restaurant "Fifteen" you know the Jamie Olliver restaurant..yeh.That one.Had to book 3months in advance,darn i cannot go ==:.

I live here!

My table!

thats it! oh ya and two cats.==

So far i haven't done alot,first day i came i already got my first bill ==:.

Serious.....

I have to pay bills man ==.

First day i arrived,went and opened an account with my sister.My name is NG MAX-XI yeah,but on my visa and passport they always ignore my "-" so its just NG MAX XI.Which means my name is in 3. instead of two.

My big sister's name is NG MAX XIM.She has no "-" which is darn weird i dono why.

So,she usualy gets her bills and stuff from the bank with her name written like this "Ms. Max Ng". So i would also get "Ms. Max Ng".We would seriously get confused ==.

So we requested to add the "-" in my name.So when the letter arrives it would be "Ms. Ng Max-Xi".Well look at the pict perfect example how they typed my name.


Me having a subway 12inch i forgot the name?..footer?long footer? blah

Well we shared.don siao.im not glutton.HAHAH XDDD


Coffee bean @ chadstone

My place is really near to Chadstone.It like basically this high end shopping mall.Expensive stuff like our Klcc ==:.

Walked into a japanese shop darn nice plates and kimono's freaking expensive.Thinking of buying them for myself duh.not for my sis..muaha==


Went bought myself erm,sleeping boots?wth?hahaha

Its for me to walk around the house during winter,chewah haha preparing for winter when its summer.


perasan XD


Also saw this shop,hrm have u watched oprah? then maybe you would know what it is.
Its like you customise your own teddy bear,frog or whatever stuff animal you can make.Pick out their boots,clothes and accessories.

Then they will stuff it for you like the one in the pict.

Bourke Street.

Orchard Road of Melbourne.hee.
Lotsa street performances and stuff.weird things.I didn't take a pict of the street itself tho>< haha.Forgot well i'll be here long.

Anyways,i saw ps3 XD!

bloody cool for me.sth that gessie cannot see everyday~.

Stopped later at Max brenner at the QV building,to get a drink.It's kinda popular here Max brenner.Well i would know why,cause its a shop that specializes in chocolate?haha.Anything choco,fondue,all choco drinks and stuff.

Always full of people when i pass by><.





Stuff here are like so expensive.
Just one example,my tram fare is RM9.Imagine i have to go to school everday with that.~~.

But what to do eh,gota have fun too.

Also learned how to take the tram and train to the city.Flinders station(Kl sentral) is like really old,yeng...i feel so tourist-sy...==:...its directly opposite Federation Square


I like that place alot,eventhough it looks retarded.haha my sis says its ugly.
Pass by that place everyday.

Had dinner at sum jap guy shop.Real nice bento sets.XD,can beat sushi king.

Wish my sis and friends were here to try em with me.><


Near where we ate was the library.......ha i dono why im posting this.

Took me to a bar after that,kinda fancy i would say.I don't drink alrite.I had lemon lime bitters.That could only be found pratically in every shop around Australia only.Well i suck at drinking alcoholic beverages.I just am crap at it.==


My sis had Asahi.Japan's no.1 selling beer. @@"
Left my lemon lime bitters,looks so lembek next to it ==:


Makan Nasi Lemak @ lygon street XD!..haha was so happy :D



happeeey+pedas

When was walkin around after eating saw a SAVYY! gila.

haha.

Sis said there was a shop selling durian ice cream.Only sold during summer and only Malaysians and indons buy it haha XD.Seriously damn nice SERIOUS!

eee my face so cacat so happy ee after eating durian ice cream ~~ waaa
i cant express my feelings..!



Thats a double decker clubbing bus.Bus just drives around,ppl inside dance and u knwo do clubbing stuff==...i don't understand ==:

Went Southgate with my sis and her friends.Went to a bar again.The bar we went was at the Yarra river and i could see the city view.


Alot of people come here at nite to drink mingle and stuff.New year fireworks and all will be here.

This morn,i had dim sum at footscray vietnamese suburb.Jam packed with people ><.Though the dim sum was nice.Hong kong style.

I really like that round thing with the sesame seeds around it XD.



After that went to Queen Victoria Market.Got some fruits i got ham to makan at home.Vic market is bahagi-ed into many sections.Its hrm,actually not bad.:D


Shop full of stuffed animals

Me not nuff sleep==.Made me miss a chance to chat with yang,caryn and to be the first to wish pei hwa happy birthday..stupid.I left the lights all on last night.==.i KONG-ED...i didn't have any alcohol ok.

Crazy thing i saw there.

...camel. . rides

and
went pet shop to get kitty litter

one of them carries rat around

haha XD

Was so hot today about 25-28? haha ya its okay i malaysia but the sun here is worser.I don't understand why ==.Its the same sun!.But weirdly is more glaring here i cant even open my eyes(yeah my eyes are actually useless even in malaysia)==.But seriously.dono.

So i went got durian ice cream AGAIN...muaha i fat.what to do...<3




Well i guess thats all for now.Have to wait for school now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI HWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE 18!!!!!
haha XD big girl? when check in hotel call somebody take picture !OR can wait for me also i don't mind.

No comments: