Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

-Thursday"lesen day"-

Well i have been working on the last post for god knows how long,i dont think i will ever finish it==.Will post that later.Meanwhile will try to blog shorter stuff.Been kinda busy preparing to go to aus and stuff.

Spending time with friends hehe better than bloggin off course.XD.


Well whats the latest news.hrm, i got my license already!since last thursday i am now officialy legal mauahah and my license is already 5days old!.

I even drove to ipoh already with my dads 4wd XD super yeng!
i kno the number plate cacat haha don ply ply my number plate really strike toto that day ok...serious 2344~..serious!~

Now,i have no idea to do with my free time><.really i am sad i really am..wana spend as much time as i can with my friends but i feel as though im not using it to the fullest.==. It sucks seeing time just move so quickly. oo me got me new lap top already,im usin it right now too.In my room on my bed in the dark typing while my sis is in deep sleep.



Goat came to taiping the other day,the other day as in last thursday when i just got my license XD.He came down with his sis and her friends.Dropped him off at taiping and then continued their journey to Penang.

This trip he came was sorta the last time for us too see each other before i go to aus.He cant send me off at the airport cause he;s at vietnam with his sis backpackin.

I don really mind :) will be back in no time during July.

Oh and he didn;t come alone this time either.He came with a friend..met Alvin XD

Leng?...said to have many girls wanting him wo

Was real nice could drive haha the first day he arrived met him at Tai wu then left him to the hotel to book a room while ym phwa sow ann and me went to sch.

I wanted to see how was dang wangi,but no practice that day.Ended up lookin at teja practise they had only 6 people that showed up for marching practice..pathetic muahaha...



Before that i met up with sow ann at sch to go to "casual market" to eat with the gang (sulin,fatima,erin,eeling) that was working in Taiping Jaya.



We went to the stream at taman sentosa i really dono the name.Was kinda fun tho i didn;t wana get wet.Everybody went there with the intention not to get wet.But in the end pei hwa was the first.She accidentally slipped and fell full body into the water HAHAH..she then made yang totally wet too then followed by yee meen.

Me on the other hand had to suddenly play the role as the more responsible one==.taking care of car keys wallets and valueables.

Next day we went to ipoh with his car.Woke up early morn phwa took me to her place.Waited for them to come and started our journey to ipoh.

We first makan dim sum!

haha XD



After eating,yang wanted to go tambun so badly when we reached there off course la take pict to remember


But we didn't end up playin at tambun cause well me and phwa didn't wana play well firstly cause it was too hot to play definitely kena sunburn and second cause we didn;t even prepare,no xtra clothes and stuff.

We ended up going to "pili tong" haha perak cave.I never been there for the past 17yrs living in perak.One question, "WHY SHOULD I ?".

Haha yang was like you didn't visit "pili tong" before?!.haha..





Went and got coffee at coffee bean,well techinicaly not coffee haha me and phwa got none caffein drinks at the section where they recommend them to kids.....hahahah
Well the point is i like this pic cause all of their drinks have my name on it.XD.

Went makan wa tan hor and hor fun at this famous place named tuck kee that yang took us to eat.Really nice.After that went and makan ipohs famous nga choi kai.His stomach really got space.==.

kai~ and nga choi~


next day penang!





The pict with me holdin the yakult coverin me face.Yang saw and stole phwa's yakult from her set.And after that wanted more,went and ordered the whole thing == from sushi king when jusco is just a few steps away~ haha

What so funny eh?when we ordered for it the waiter terus laugh!he cannot tahan he like burst and then quickly tried to save himself ==...hahaha

The trip came to be,cause ym wanted to watch her "bf" louis koo in that movie Happy Birthday. +)

I wanted to watch Death Note2 actually

Army of ebiko! ym's fav

When we went to penang,it was the launch of gsc at Queensbay so they had like free stuff,like er body art,free photoes and a clown to make baloons for u.

When yang saw the clown,i thought to myself doom ==.
Yes,he ran straight to the clown while i waited in line to buy popcorn.

Before my turn to order he suddenly suprised me shoutin i love you with the balloon the clown did,which was a love XD.haha sweet +)





Haagen dazs! fondue!



even added choco,per scoop 2$

ferry trip back to Butterworth.




bam bam?

I feel so freaking vulnerable in this pict.==

Lol.suprisingly he is happy when he gets to see bee ting phwa or ym XD.
Well that was the last time i got to see him before i leave to aus><.saddening. Can't wait to see him when i get back.+) love him loads.Even gave me a 40gig external HDD for me to bring to aus. Well today as in 1st of Feb,was "spend day with sis and friends day".Went for lunch with my parents and then became me sis's driver for the whole day.Fetched jessie saw and sui aing went eat ice cream and since it was so hot we went to the stream that i took yang to when he was here.Just to "dip dip" our feet hahaha blardy hot==.


Went and fetched brian from tuition and proceeded to lake gardens to swing~~
==I have been like going to the same place in lake garden to swing 3days in a row.
1st was with phwa and ym,yest was with caryn hazell and phwa...today with little kids XD..haha




Was funny phwa ym and me fought each other,see who could fling their slippers the furtherst whiles swingin.


So today i tried it again,using my shoe haha click on the pick kinda yeng...captured on slow mo from left to right.


Well i guess thats it ugh already nearly 3am,and this is the shortest i can go i already cut so much ==::: gah.

Well one more thing before i go , i hate malaysian drivers!!..They suck! i suck! we SUCK! ==..yish

No comments: