Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


-Leaving-


Well i guess the day has finally come,i don't know what to feel.. numb.Though subconciously im really sad.I don't know what to do,i cannot do anything but sigh.Time passes so fast,haha gosh i even took off my braces already.

I'm really glad to have really great friends.Nothing and nobody can ever replace them,you can only find them in Taiping :D.Will not forget them and will try my best to hunt them down!.muaha.

They have been really nice to wish me and go yam cha with me.Later in the morn,i'm sending my sis to school for the first and last time as you know a normal Taiping girl.haha.Then proceed to go walking and have breakfast with other friends.

Phwa,tee-ni and caryn even gave me cookies.

Haha i'm really really happy. +)

Will post pictures later.Will be flying tomorrow sigh ym and phwa will be following to send me off,it sucks.It sucks leaving,so much.==.Sad that i cannot get to see some of my friends before i leave.Soo wah is stuck in KL.Darn haha i will bring back your bottle of SAND!.Yee ping and kye wen is stuck in ns. she called me give me blessings haha XD.And yee van in genting aih.Bting even got me a goodbye card haha i really like it haha.

One thing to say i really appreciate you all ! even if you do read or do not read my blog.!

haih why

No comments: