Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

-The Last days-

haha,yeah i'm in aus already alive and kicking.Before i post stuff about what i didc in aus,will post some picts before i came here.damn i miss everything TT.

My grandmother suddenly called and said she wanted to come to my house.I didn't know why.She seldom drive to my house cause we don't let her you see.We would rather go to her.But that day she insisted so badly that she drove to our house.We would rather go to her.But that day she insisted so badly that she drove
So yeah,my grandma actualy came to gime blessings and ang pao's :D.Am flattered respect and love gma so much haha. XD



this pic is kinda freaky,my sis and i plying the piano,notice the same way we tie our hair and our fringe?.It's just that we both comb our fringe to different sides?.hahaha



We love our piano <3
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6284/1938/1600/912462/DSC02191.jpg">



We even made the spag we did last time,the picts are in my desktop TT.could show u the then and now picts haha.oh well.anyway this time we use the electric thing to cook instead of fire.So i couldnt see how big the flame was.So the spag sauce ended up smelling a bit "chao da" haha ^^"""

They even drank beer.

I sleptover at phwa's place.Was trying to watch deathnote...but the subtitles were to retarted.==:...as in like they directly translate from japanese,including the meanings of their names.e.g luxuriant wood...they will be like screaming "luxuriant Wood!! luxuriant wood!" ==...

Anyway the next day,was merentas desa at our school.A few other schools also had their merentas desa on the same day including hl,st.george the rest i don't know~.haha.

me wearing off course dang wangi's color! duh...leithiga wearing orange.claiming that she is diplomatic wearing all colors like there's red on her shoe lace which shows that she supports kudu.

Tee-ni being neutral,but her specs are orange.Pei hwa forgotten,and wore green XD.Anyway,i say that its cause tee-ni and lei teja won XD.haha joke joke.


old.where i came from,and where u came from(to convent girls off course) ==

Even saw mr.chan took a pic of us all together with him.But its funny.==.so cannot,later he scold me like last time.HA

Went prima makan breakfast after that

i drove them around XD so nice.

Tee-ni the nerd from within..YES I KNOW YOU"RE A BOOKWORM

Went lunch later with,lei jira erin sulin fatima yee meen tee-ni peihwa and took gessie along too.

Went to pei hwa's house again that nite.I practically go to pei hwa's house almost everynite when i could drive.Haha.Went there to eat yesterday's unfinished food cause i was hungry.

Her door was full of stickers,bee ting said it was like walking into Disneyland.Haha.Gessie demo-ing that.

Pei hwa bored,she threw assam into her beer.
Gessie was like a bit drunk.She gets the positive effects after drink while i get the negative.She says its so nice to sleep,u feel like ur floatin and she hears people talking slower than they should.


Was posing for gessie,tryin to show that with a new sweater you wont know that i use that crappy shirt to sleep XD.I can even just walk into college~~


My folks,

sis


and I

went for

Chickien rice.

We laughed alot together.sigh.

Pei hwa loves claypot rice.XD haha

She can sapu the whole thing with the big spoon.

The day when i drove to ipoh,took me gma to this "aunty shop" in ipoh.
There they sold all the latest variety of aunty clohes.yeng @@"


Me last night,i went out with tee-ni,jing,pei,caryn and ym for dinner.Well i didn't plan the time out properly.Caryn and pei were workign and only had 1hr to eat.After fetching caryn to pei's place it was already 6:30.I dropped them off to eat and rushed to fetch ym,well by the time i came back with ym it was already 7,ta pao'ed sth and fetched caryn back to her work place.

Anyway,went and cari makan again after that.Went Avena to makan their tom yam fried rice for the last time><.I didn't feel as if i was going away><.Its as if i can come and eat it again anytime i want.




Went back my place after that,

Been like super long time since tee-ni came over to my place.

Plyin with the mickey gloves i got from Disneyland.hehe. ;)

snow man + permanent marker+my leg


Pei hwa came later with fatima,wanted to go to the yam cha together

Well i wear so cincai cause i want to XD.and im wearing green to represent dang wangi XD.
i don like my new trimmed hair ><

Was saying that the table was so big i couldnt talk to everyone.so hard to reach to them,so everybody started to streach their hands out to reach each other.haha caryn hahah cant even reach the middle of the table.cute.haha



Chiew bee and sushan weren't here,they were stranded at butterworth bus station..their bus left them ==::: haha

Teh o ais limau T-T

The day for me to leave,i fetched gessie to sch for the first and last time.

met up with caryn at sch,to go to lake gardens with chiewbs pei n hazell.

Love taiping ,love lake gardens <3


early morn of pucatness.


Pei.

Really feel weird and old in this pict.

i'm the tallest ont here haha duh XD haha



Went hawker centre later to eat with those that coundl't wake up early enough to come to lake gardens haha.Sow ann even took her puppy there.real lazy dog XD.

Sorry oh pei hwa><

Was really happy could spend time with them before i go ><

Pei hwa and yee meen at me house waitin to go to penang



at the airport.sigh to blog about all these when i'm already here,kinda hard.
Suddenly,it hit me that it would be the last time i could just ask my parents anything,or annoy my sister.Least i said some stuff to them before i went. e.g "gessie do you homework,and don't kill your teachers".


:D


Stopped to get the tau sa peng for my sis before headin to the airport><.


Well i guess thats it.I berjaya transit alone i sat next to a hong kee lady.She spoke to me in canto,well yeah talked with her though it was totally crappy..haha she laughed at me sometimes...hahah

haih hard post to type,cant wait to go back ><.Its not that this place is bad or anything is just .i love home.



No comments: