Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Roller Coaster

Went through a typhoon of emotions

My adverts did well, gumtree especially. Appreciate the help from my friends, one friend posted the ad on a Vietnamese forum and Eunji posted it on Korean website.

Yesterday,  morning I finally got the call! CRAZY HAPPY ... I got the place I super wanted. Sent in my bank statements and had to go submit my deposit the next day... anticipating.

Yesterday, 8 people turned up for the inspection. I was so happy that I got someone to rent the place and proceeded to submit the potential tenants to my landlord to pick. He then suddenly reminded me that the person has to pay the amount that my sister and I are currently paying which is for two people, but I advertised the amount for a single person. 


The price difference is too big to even consider paying a bit more. $780 and $1040 ? 



Obviously I went into stress m.o.d.e. Like if I mess up or if I don't get someone in time? Thoughts like having to end up paying rentals for two properties came in mind. No one would want to look for rooms next week because uni is starting?! It's like if I trip and fall during project move out  everyone will say it is my fault. The fracking weight I put on myself. 


Yesterday, I couldn't sleep. I ended up sleeping at 6:30am and waking up at 8:00am by phone calls and emails... another batch of potentials. Unsure if anyone would still take the place, I resulted to opt to pay whatever cost on top of the rent that they will pay. I tried persuading people on the phone* and stuff that I really don't wanna list here. Come and ask me.
So another 4 people came today and inspected the place. One guy came, looks kinda cute actually, decided that he wanted the place. I made him give me a deposit incase he backs off. From then on I started rejecting calls... :D


So many people called that I have so many random phone numbers on my phone. This was so hard to summarise...........


SO YEAH, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED TO MOVE!
all I have left to do is  start creating accounts for utilities like water, electricity, gas and internet. Buy a modem.
I have 5 DAYS to pack and move. I have to arrange for the movers to come and help me move my stuff. Need
a place to bunk for 3 nights. Need to borrow the vacuum cleaner from my sister ... 

2 comments:

Panda said...

Ooh. Pics of your new place once you move in and pack up please!

maxiee said...

Hopfully I can ! lol come and help me