Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Lady Gaga Stuff


Wesley kept me in suspense and horror for a few days not knowing what I got from Michael. He kept telling me that it's BIG, it's limited edition and it is kinda gay if he was seen with it. ... not funny Wes.


But lol I was so happy after knowing what it was! A limited edition autographed Lady Gaga picture frame! It comes with the certificate and all. Yes I know the signature is freaking small in the picture, least I havee it wahah


While I'm at it I'll just add this. Went with Kevin and a bunch of his friends to watch Lady Gaga at Rod Laver Arena few months ago when internet was still a pain.


It's everything you would expect I suppose, many outfits = much changing needed = much potong stim because gaga disappear. She has the voice to be so bimbotic.


Gessie pretty? Say no.

I'll see you on the flip side. yowza!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Gessie is PRETTTAY~
-shereen

maxiee said...

what's 无聊 ?

Panda said...

it means mou liu = too free? / sien

maxiee said...

ohh mou liu, ting shan I didn't know you could read chinese

Panda said...

WTF i'm chinese ed!