Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rent Me

So yeah like my previous post I said I wanted to move out, so move out I shall.

Firstly, there are so many hurdles for me to pass. It was a rather risky move but I decided to go ahead with it anyway, tempt fate. There are 4 stages and these 4 stages only guarantee me a 25% possibility to move.

1- achieve mutual agreement with landlord to allow me to break my 12month contract.
2- get people to take over my room.
3- actually find myself a new place. talk about pressure! i can end up on the streets
4- talk some financing agreements with parents. $_$

I'm doing a little bit of everything at the moment and all 4 are lol... what did I get myself into! Oh well too late now. Just need some extra time, patience and perseverance.

So currently, stage 1 is done, I have an ad up on gumtree and have gotten a couple of replies. I'm already expecting 3 people to come over here on Thursday to inspect the place. Hopefully it goes well! And tomorrow I'm going to be apartment hunting, 3 places to be exact. Ahh busy busy.


... still only a 25% success rate.

No comments: