Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Studio Ghibli


I have almost the whole Ghibli dvd set passed down from my elder sis. I cannot really remember when but she wanted to sell them away on eBay and said I could watch it before she lists it for sale. Years have passed and now they're mine. lol


Hayao Miyazaki films incorporate our relationship with nature, technology and maintaining peace whereby physical violence and bloodshed is not needed, well at least that's the message I got. I was incredibly moved by not only the storyline and fictional characters but also the importance he places on nature shown throughout his films.


Hisaishi + Miyazaki = IMBA

I actually wanted to just paste this youtube link but ended up typing bout something else. I was looking for details on a symphonic orchestra that I watched in 07 bah I'll save it for another day.. dah malas.

Oh and I realized that I don't really like vocals because everything is mainly just sound to me. hence electro, jazz, blues <3? donoe

No comments: