Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Finally, it's my turn

It seems like the wait is finally over! Internet is awesome again and so has my long awaited urge to switch to Mac OS X been satisfied.


I've long been devoted to my Viao, the first two years with it was pure love but as we entered year three it started to become more love-hate.






got these done as well. Ges said with these I look more socially accepted. man, what;s that supposed to mean...


Hoora, overall happy. But to be honest, I don't feel that excitement anymore? To me its just oh yeh its a new comp, yes I need a new comp... probly it's because the state I was in was so bad that I lost... I donno =_=.

I'm kinda weirded out by the apple staff, the guy who served me was so defensive when I asked him about bootcamp. He quickly questioned me back by asking this, "But can you please tell me why would you want to use bootcamp?". My instinct was to answer, "Uhh, because I want to?". After the purchase he even said that with this new mac it will change my life, he's so full of crap its not even funny, in my head I replied, "Oh yeah?, hmm I just came here to get a comp and leave please shut up".

No comments: