Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Audioengine A2's


So I posted this picture up on twitter a couple of days ago, don't think it makes much sense if you read it properly... I was leaving a note for my parcel? hahah. Anyways, I was rushing for my 9am exam and cincai wrote a note for the postman because my room seems to be noise proof... can't even hear if its raining outside.


took me sometime to find an australian dealer selling these!


Decided to try audioengine A2's out since I read really good reviews about them cept they can be a bit flat straight out from the box but with little adjustments made on your equalizer will do the trick.


What I love bout these speakers are that they're really practical looking and don't look like your typical computer speakers. They look like your normal hi-fi book shelf speakers <3. Initially I wanted to get the the Bose Companion 5, I don't like the logitech z-5500, never fancied :\ but after looking around a bit more I found thesee so yeah why not just test them out first.


They look so cute on my table now!

No comments: