Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cake

I love cakes. I'm serious.
My first ever birthday post.
with pictures*


So yes, the big 2 0. It feels different to say that you're 20 when you're 19 than to say it when you're actually 20. You suddenly feel this certain responsibility to act a certain way and dress a certain way, well at least I think the community expects us to. But at the state we're currently living in I think no one gives a damn anymore.


Gessie got me this little Brunetti cake on the eve of my birthday. The reason that there's two little candles and one big '0' is because she couldn't find the '2' at the supermarket. She's the best.


Do you know that this is my first ever birthday blog post. The 5 years that I've been blogging I always decide not the blog about my birthday. don't know why o_o.


1st cake from Brunetti, Black Forest. Yummy.



Cake 2. Highlight of my night, Lindt cake from parents.


Chocolat Cerise

Our Black Forest Cake is crafted using the perfect balance of Kirsch infused cherries, rich dark chocolate cake & the sweetness of vanilla cream all encased by a dark chocolate glaze & finished with perfect Lindt chocolate curls.



Cake 3. Thank you Tony! Was bought for the night we went out for group dinner.


Taro cake, good, there's still some in the fridge. n_n


And lastly, Lindt chocolates that stingy Wesley gave. Was shocked and equally grateful that he went and spent money hehe very sweet. Tight pride!

No comments: