Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ballarat


So I went to Ballarat during the what? 3 days off that I had after my exams. It was actually suggested by my friend to get away for a night, get away from the city, away from Melbourne. So it was not so much sightseeing and whatever tourists do. It was purely to relax and bum in the hotel room.


It was colder than Melbourne, 5degrees. Manh I remember how stressed I was to end up here. The finals really made me stressed out, I felt I did so bad during the exams and if I failed 2 subjects I couldn't qualify for the Summer Term. So to be just walking around the town was a breath of fresh air for me, calm :).


Stayed at Heritage on Lydiard Street, got the $190 room? got bunked up to the executive suite when we got there wohoo. Fancy.


Check out ma white shoe-sies. Manly.


Hallway.


People who decided to ruin my picture. -.-.


End result.


Long black anywhere, everywhere.





Managed to catch a movie at their old skool cinema.


Train station. I like.


To be honest, the trip I was only looking forward to watching the tv and complementary movies that came together with it. I was stuck watching Nickalodeon and Discovery Travel and Living. haha. Not to mention room service. It was a good runaway from the real world.

No comments: