Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Subway


Not your average Spicy Italian Sub, it's Wesley's double meat Spicy Italian foot long Sub! 20 slices of salami and no idea whats the other one. Really good but a bit too salty for me. I like the colors though, so colorful.

But anyway, this week I was a bit crazy over subway. Yesterday, I had 2 1/2 foot longs or 5 six inches. omg -.-. But I had it for lunch, dinner and supper which was like at 1A.M??. I'm so chained to the fat club.

The subway at my school is kinda funny, there's like five people manning each 'station', there is about 5 of them in a line, one just for bread another for condiments, sauces, toppings, and so on up to the cashier. haha. It's really efficient and you get your subway really fast but I find it a bit funny when all you do is just ask "What sort of bread do you want?", next, "What sort of bread do you want?".

No comments: