Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Stalactite Melbourne


Opened 24/7 it's the shop with the weird cave-like(stalactite) ceiling.


Ordered 2 nans, meat platter and mix platter if I'm not wrong. I love their dips.


Lamb ~ <3. I usually want to order their Souvlaki but the meat platter some how wins when we get there.


It was the day my group mates and I submitted our 50page business plan. So I dressed up like shit and ended up looking like a terrorist. It was fun though, I went to the library a bit early and many other classmates were busy finishing their plans. I got to walk up and down the library talking.


I love frozen yoghurt. Seriously I do lovess, might be something to do with it being sour. This shop on Elizabeth Street serves like 3 different flavors everyday. The other day I got banana really good. This time I ordered blackberry not so good.


He got coconut with oreo toppings?? haha. I had a pack of oreos in my bag and curi added it onto our yoghourt. It's quite a nice place, they serve soups as well and have bean bags for people to sit on and lounge.

No comments: