Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Taiping

  • I have to get one assignment done, but I have so much to study for my exams.
  • I have two presentations to prepare, but I have so much to study for my exams.
  • I have a birthday party to attend, but I have so much to study for my exams.


The list can sorta expand up till the point where I want to laugh, but I have so much to study for my exam. That's how bothered I am about it. Five subjects, no mid term holidays. sweet. Oh, yesterday I was eating and guess who was sitting next to my table. ... I don't remember her surname either. Teresa Lok? Teresa something two years older than me from smc.

The last time i bumped into her was ancient years ago when i just arrived here at melbourne, damn happy to see another person from Taiping, then never again till yesterday. Was a bit odd, I couldn't really remember her name I was just guessing it's Teresa, so what-the-hey just give it a try, "Hey, you're Teresa?", she terus went "MaXIE". ok it's the right person. :)

No comments: