Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

I got mug


Gessie bought me a mug. I don't really care much for mugs to be honest. But it's green with polka dots on it.


Gessie's blue mug, which she took the picture herself.


Had two other colors, but only got the two.


The other day we went shopping and also saw this. uber cute-ness but it was too small.


I'm quite a tea addict, angmoh tea chinese tea any tea, there's like 16 different types of tea in this house. But i sorta am used to lipton, the yellow label ones. Two years living here, i have never came across this. They only usually mostly always sell Lipton Black label tea. It tastes different, less 'hiong' more charred.

But anyway, it was like finding gold. I wanted to buy two boxes. haha but didn't.


<3. 100 bags of goodness. pure happiness to see a filled box.

To stress more on my psycho-ness, I keep the box in my room. yellow label gold.

No comments: