Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter!


We got chocolate easter eggs just for the sake of feeling festive or maybe reason to eat chocolate. At BigW they only had all the defected bunnies, those cracked or wrapper opened. I kept circling back to that isle to 'curi' makan the broken bits. ahaha.


I felt really emo today, hence the elmo sweater. haha nah emo yes, elmo coincidence. I decided to skip the whole day of classes, self-declared holiday, just didn't want to see anyone that day.

But my friends were really nice though, one guy who pontengs alot took papers for me, i told kevin and he straight said he will get someone to sign for me during the lecture. Eunji called, asking if i wanted her to sign the attendance sheet for me and to confirm shopping date. And to be honest, i didn't care if i don't get the papers or lost 7hrs of teaching period, damn emo. But like pei hwa said, your heart just feels warm when people care. haha =)



Met up with gessie at the city to take back my atm card.

She got a new haircut, damn rich okay sheeee. Started her easter holidays with a $40 dollar hair cut! and bought a Lacoste polo tee!. Dang i'm so jealous that she's already ahead of me celebrating easter cash outflows.


The coke and green stuff are mine.

watched race to witch mountain. it was a bit childish for me but it was okay, Nick liked it. Guess it's a trend for movies to be based on alien's and our unstable environment these days, e.g 'Knowing' and 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' and this. I'm just getting really bored of it though, i even just finished reading a book about our changing climate. omgosh =_=.

Anyways, Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!. Do something festive! go boil eggs!, eat rabbits!.

No comments: