Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think i shed the same ammount of hair as my sister's pet cat. We both are fighting!. After vacuuming the whole house. Its either mine or hers (white cat). oh well.~

I'm a granny!. Everyday i either cook, clean or go to the market. Well the only thing which seperates me from all other grannie's is that i go to school. heh =-=.
Gosh it takes me 1hour and 15minutes in total (inclusive of waiting for public transport and walking) to get to monash. Might to get car soon.

I have semi nerdish friends, which for me is cool. hahahaaa. All armed with psp's and plastic frames. we're cool~. They mainly come from china, hk or shen zhen. Good friends with one guy from shanghai his name is Nigel, he's a nice person. Shocked me with his 400gb external hardisk b4 i know him. hope to remain good friends in the future ^-^.

No comments: