Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

-School.08'-

Yep it just started yesterday. It takes me about an hour plus to get to school @@". Totally new surroundings, but i'm going to be studying in another campus next year. I guess i am marking my territory everywhere.

Melbourne Uni, Clayton and caulfield~. I'm planning to move next year!, i wont be able to stand traveling to school so long =_=:.

My study life now is abit slower i guess, since i am already in my course. All i do is study and go out abit sometimes. I guess my life is just school home school home school home. Zzz. Not only that i also feel myself slowly changing back to normal and more stable. Small changes not big ones yet. Hopefully by the end of the year i will be back to normal.

Since when i change if you might ask?. yeah -_-;. I was under the influence of my big sister alot. Always being around her made me learn some of her characteristics unconsciously -_-;. Like getting angry very fast, fussy, easily irritated and rude.

I guess my first year in Australia really damaged me alot. There were goods and bads. Living with a sister that i never lived with before, my messed up school and so much more. I didn't know how to deal with it last time, everything was so NEW to me.

Now, i wont let it repeat itself again. I have tried all the new foods and been around Melbourne. Now its time for me to settle down and be myself again =).

No comments: