Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today, went out with olivia, zoey, carrie and candice. haha girls day out just gossiping and talking about pure CRAP.
No boys at all, its like a holiday for me xD. Not saying that boys are bad.
And our tradition is to buy bubble tea ;D happy i got my milk tea with pearl. ^-^

Anyways,




Hypnotic crazeyness. @@: with no meaning

BUT so GOOD to WATCH. xD
Maybe theres some secret message behind it.

Nice to read the comments:

"I really want to hate this but I can not. "

"I want to punch my screen till the characters stop shaking theyr booty.

Cute thing though ._. "

"AAAAAAAAA! I'M FREAKING OUT! "

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"



Its a craze now at japan. I even found a guy just doing that dance non-stop.
siao@@~

Example:

Do you know her? ^_-

Whatever it may be, it made me want to do the hand thing that they are doing too.

oh no o-o ... im doing it now! hahaah

No comments: