Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

-Tony Roma's! (I)-

Went to eat at Tony Roma's after i got my hair cut. That day was the first time Pei hwa saw my hair. I was down. I wanted to go somewhere to eat which had real freaking good service regardless of whatever price they charged, hoping that it would help mend my loss. I chose Tony's and it did not let me down not to mention the bill.


It had like cognac, some tropical fruit and one more alcohol which i forgot.
I got like a little drunk in the afternoon ... and er allergic reaction. fuah -_-

plate full of appetizers

What they're famous for, bountiful ribs if i spelt it correctly. Looks massive in real life. Super nice, and i don't know why but i feel really happy when they give me like so many varieties of sauces to choose from. spoiled for choice.~

No comments: