Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

-Short Hair-

Yes, i cut my hair short. Yes, i need to try something new. Yes, i wanted to cry when he cut my hair. Yes, i got over it. Come see how it looks like. ;D


uhhh

she can't even look at the camera ...

madness.

All i have to do is trim away my remaining bad hair at kl before i go back to aus and everything is fine.

Oh yea, i remember my hairdresser in Taiping freaked out when i cut my hair. He was like why you cut your hair??, i told you to reconsider, no wonder you wore a cap here and bla bla. After i colored and had a treatment done he repeated like 3 times, that i don't go and be creative and cut my hair even more. Since it is already so short. HAHA.


We wanted to get our hair cut together. Result of waiting for many weeks, my hair was practicaly black, his ... i don't have to explain.

He suggested me his hairdresser, Andy Ho. He even so nicely, let me have Andy to cut my hair and he to take the senior trainee or something ><.

Still he cost a hell lot -_-, for him to just cut my hair cost 200 bucks. And i got abit ... hrm how do i put it ... out of line?happy?. I added a treatment, some hair product and a wash. Which totaled up to 400+.

No comments: