Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

-Christmas II Eve07'-



After dinner walked abit.

The tourists we are. or maybe me. ah i absolutely lovee shopping at pavilion.
The best, better than gardens in my opinion.

me and bag boy who loves to carry everyones bag. =_=.

Then its off to Sungei Wang. Havoc lala's. Not my kinda thing tho, i'm getting old?. Remember one guy sprayed me i turned around and my instinct was to hold up my paper bag like threatenin to hit him @@", he straight away pointed at his other friend that he did it.

I even got approached by some guy talking to me, Hi do i know you, you pretty ? some shit.. =_=
police came noise, sweat, zz.

Countdown at hang tuah station. last lrt back. wohoo the best =_=:
i had a fun but tiring nite.

leg pain.


Home, sleeping never felt so good. I sleep like a log when i was there. Phwa and gessie sleeps at the living room and breakfast is always done when i wake up. like 1pm. haha .......

No comments: