Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

-Taiping July07(IV)-

Last one. :)

I know i'm a lazy ass.

Came back from Kl, had to say goodbye to yang, peihwa, yee meen and friends.

Panorama Hotel.

childhood memories come back with every bite when i eat this.. Laughter fills up the room while we reminisce about the past, only after ordering ice-cream for dessert!.

tom "YUM"

can you see some freaky similiarity here.

ku-eh

Eleven Ng


Brian always there for me, first time we actualy have an okay looking photo. haha.
You look good in polo's!. I like it!, wear them more often!.

more

more

Went to McD for quick dinner before sending gessie off to tuition. Brian finishes his BigMac(holds empty box infront of ges) before we even started eating the burger that gessie and I were supposed to be sharing =.=.

I cooked that. :D seriously. haha


And i thought i said goodbye. She goes and takes a bus back to Taiping!. Haha true friend :D.
I would do it for you too without thinking!. But this was really the last.



Ended the night with a race around lake gardens (before the "accident" happened). Was doing 80kmph was damn fun. Had a second pause to take a picture ;D.


still looks so darn delicious regardless of how disgusting it looks through the picture.

Char siew fan. i just found out that it got awarded the top 20 chicken rice shop in Malaysia?. ==""

got one for my sister and I, yeah i know im pretty outdated. =.=




Gi-raf-fe. took sis and jessie saw out. ponteng ceramah.

i like this one, matches my shirt.

The ones we like squashed together.

Took my mum out for ice kacang.

Dad made me shark's fin soup. Which looks kinda freaky but tastes good.


Picked him up after tuition for dinner at prima. Snapped picture while he was eating, two servings!. and never comb hair... heehe

Love this. To be able to eat durian in public, by the roadside as if it were normal.

Apong for dessert! drove to Sportlite or isit Spotlite?... sat at longkang eating the apong infront of car.

i am not holding the camera for once. cis ==.


Had a simple dinner with my dad, had fish, frog, vege and my fav prawns~

just love em after coming to aus.

was real fun went in two cars. could escape earlier. nah i wont it was the last day. they said i could go.

at 11 went to fetch soo wah out to yam cha before i was leaving in a few hours. She doesn't want to be photographed. Anyway, at 12am. It was jessie saw's birthday.

Drove all the way to her house, called her out and screamed HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYYYY shaking the car. she was so blur. but it was fun. i got nagged by my mum but it was all worth it. :)

No comments: