Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

-I Hate Protesters-


I was on my way to school one day, I was already late, and I even ponteng the 9am class.

When i reached Flinders St. Station

I was SO lucky to "bump" into them.
What a coincidence, we happen to reach Flinder's at the same time.

They the farmers from ulu parts of Melbourne were protesting against the new PM for setting stage four water restrictions and with the addition of a new water pipe line that will further minimize their ability to consume water.

I even heard one of them saying, "We took 3hours to reach here, were finally here". The line of people just wouldn't stop, they even had tractors.

Well what ticked me off was that because of them all trams on Swanston St. were forced to come to a standstill. Guess what i had to walk to school. At least don't protest during peak hours alright?

No comments: