Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

-Olivia Drunk-

That night olivia wanted to get drunk and be happy. Last minute, invited me. They suddenly came and met up with zoey and I.


I wasn't really into drinking that night. I had to meet up with my chemistry partner the next day. I can't meet her empty handed with a hangover.


Apple flavoured smirnoff 40% and fried egg sandwhich. mmm.. breakfast at 11pm.

Churros ;D

real good! at Flinder's how convinient now!.

Olivia really drunk already. We had to take care of her. ok not really. haha.

Instead took pictures of really drunk olivia.

haha look at her :D
Pict was taken in her toilet. We sat there crapping while she smoked.

We just sat there in the dark, talking crapping about our problems. Suddenly, olivia became silent. We thought she died or something, even told her to check if she was breathing. HAHA. she kong-ed after she vommitted.

Anyway, met up with my chemistry partner at the library.

Was trying to find chemistry books, and we ended up at this secluded area in the library which i didn't know existed.

Harry potter-ish for me. haha. smell of super old books.

and the book we actualy found on the directory wasn't even in english!.

Even had books about the origin of chemistry and crap.

My chemistry assignment this term is a presentation about a topic. Some were about DNA's and isomers. If you're lucky like ME, haha would end up getting kinda easy topics like acid rain or amino acids.

Each person has to talk for 4minutes and answer a question given by the teacher based upon your partners information =_=: wth. Must present really good too, i know that those who got DNA are even making a model. haih.

No comments: