Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

-Taiping(I)July07-

I was ecstatic on the last day of my exams. I even wore really nice clothes!.
No sleep at all. -_-: i had like only 6hrs of sleep in 3days. I couldn't even sleep on the plane, was SO happy. ;D.

My sister's bf was like saying, "You're gona miss us~", haha and i replied, "This will be the first time i'll be smiling on the plane". After 5months of torture and waiting i get to go home!. muaha.

I was like mad person, rushing to buy stuff for friends and family. I practicaly walked whole of Swanston St. and Elizabeth St. -__-.





had one made for yang and gessie.

Hours before my flight. It was so cold. Sis took me to this hot chocolate place, where they were famous for their churros (a long, slender, deep-fried pastry resembling a cruller). Their hot chocolate was really really good, its as if they melted chocolate and served it to you. I don't really like it though, too freaky for me. My sister loves it though she drank finish my half.

I did not forget my parents too ok. -_-. Showered them with bags of macadamia nuts, osyters, crackers, apricots ... well stuff old people like.

Anyway, the moment i reached KLIA i was like WOAH, i see malays and indians. o-o, Celcom adverts. I'm HOME!. I had only one hour to transit to my domestic flight. Was complete havoc, cause i still had to que up at the transfer desk to get my seat number. They moved so damn slow, there was so MANY people there, and still they took their time, what kind of service is this. -__-.

Who cares, as long i am home. ;D. Thats what malaysia is so renowed for rite?! ;D. I was suprised though, that my parents were excited to see me. My dad wore really nice clothes to see me, well not like he wore a tuxedo or anything. He just wore a slongsleeve shirt, belt and nice pants. Makes me happy though. My sister told me that he even counted mushrooms in the morning, to cook that day. And my mom cleaned the room :).

When i reached Taiping, I couldn't wait to pick my sister from school!. My dad took me out to drive, was shocked i could still drive so good eh!. I love myself for that, in less than 15mins he let me drive alone again. When i drove home to drop my dad, i saw pei hwa's car parked outside my house ... Was like OMG!, that feeling so happy. Someone that you haven't seen in such a long time. I looked for her in her car. She wasn't inside. I saw an unknown pair of slippers outside my house, and shouted "LOW PEI HWA". HAHAHA i don't know what to do also ... i was DAMN happy to see her. I remember she said, " I don't know if i should go and give you a hug or not". I think i was so gong i ignored that. I should HAVE done that LA. -__-.

Suprising gessie was funny too, i was waiting for her to come from the old koperasi lane, was smilling thought i would be able to run to her screaming her name. But instead she yelled my name -_- damn, she attacked me from the other side, she came from the canteen.


I buy this at school, everytime i picked gessie up from school. I still buy them here in melbourne. Just memories of eating them at school everyday during recess.

met up with yee meen funny, suddenly everything was like the same. Went for lunch at prima.


Was so hot, my ice kacang melted when it came back home.

but i still don't care~ yum yum.

Was lucky to come back that day, Gessie's hari kantin was on the next day. So she and her usual friends were sleeping over at my place, to make sushi. :D

phwa, yee meen, brian and me were supposed to help. But instead we went yam cha at olden times till 1130. :D


we all have ugly feet.

phwa was bullying brian.

I was so hot -_-seriously ...

yee meen as usual.

At 2am, i slept. Was too tired, i did not really sleep though. I kept waking up looking at what yee meen is doing in my room. I even remember mumbling sorry i cannot, help cause i was too tired. -_-. aha

But when i woke up it was 630am. Everything was done. Everybody slowly was dying while i was like the only one with so much energy.

zzz

zzz

fan zz



yee meen's tugas every year. :D even when school dowan her jor.

No comments: