Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

-Taiping(II)July07-

After ges and her friends went to school. Pei hwa, yee meen and I decided to go to lake gardens.

5months ago we did the exact thing. The only thing that changed, is that we feel older.


She never sleep at all until like this d.

<3

Went for dim sum later. :D

The lady was talking to us as if we were regulars. freaky. -_-.

pei hwa is thin. wuwuwu



I then spent the whole day, at the saloon doing my hair. Which cost me like what RM450 -_-. I wasn't exactly satisfied with it. I then later changed it abit. Will blog about it later.

I tried for curls. Since my hair is already so long, and i'm a bit bored. So just give it a try. I didn't know what i got myself into-_-. It's so mafan. I'll change it again when i come back.

Anyway, after getting my hair done. Went for dinner with my parents at Matang!. For PRAWNS AND FISH. DAMN YOU KNOW, I haven't had like prawns in ages. BIG ONES.


was SO HAPPY =D . happy. happy.

No comments: