Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

-Taiping(III)July07-

The day i help (ok not really help, pei hwa DID!) soo wah ponteng school.


can you say mangosteen~~

cendol~

my dad made i don't know how to spell. kau yok? -___-;

SPINNING KAU YOK WAHHHHHH

Took soo wah to SMC, to get her art supplys. Stood there, felt so damn weird. A new guard walked up to pei hwa and I. Asking what we were doing there. -_-. Bodoh la him. haha. Thank god Pn. Ang, came and said oh HI, how are you bla and he went off.

We then went for breakfast at prima together with my parents. Later, fetched gessie from school. Then said bye bye to Pei hwa, soo wah came to my house, for lunch and the spinning kau yok. XD.






YAM CHA nite.



i felt i looked like shiet. =(

Was really happy i got to see them though. I'm really scared that i'm loosing contact with them. sigh.><

After Yam cha we had FONDUE at my house!. Lol. We bought the fruits at the market one morning.





We even burt the plastic plate. like SHIET its on fireeee. XD.

Even had it in a romantic setting offed all the lights, lit a few candles. fonduee.

No comments: