Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

-Random-

This was at the end of our holidays,everybody had problems.

Even me,was pissed at many things.Olivia just invited me to drink with her at her place cause she just wants to get high.



why do my eyes become wattery when i drink?.

I had like 1 3/4 bottle?.

Really felt like shit that day,and when i went home even more worse.
My head was pounding like hell,all i wanted to do was sleep.I think i put my head on the wall cause it was cold,hoping that it would ease the pain==:.yang wasn;t happy.

I missed home like shit that day.We just sat outside at the balcony looking at the view.How can parents not let their child go home?.

Lol,jessica was like woah.she serious.Miss home,miss Taiping(peaceful).;D

Pool at duh Han raun's place.


i'm getting better at it everyday~~

I won man,my partner zoey slept.had to fight with hr and olivia.and WON.+D

Lol will remember that day,he said Taiping lake gardens was good.I did not pay him to say this at all.

He kept asking me questions about it.He even said it by himself that lake gardens was a romantic place.Lol.made me happy.HAHA


Was proud of myself that day~..eating something u did by urself.;D

Wei ming came back with him a bar of chocolate for all of us.Freakin long.30cm.
As long as olivia's a4 file!.

For gessie~ kaka ;D

Was like the first day it rained non stop.Whole day just stayed at home.
Gloomy.Reminded me of taiping.When the rain stopped.all was quiet.Not the normal quiet..but the calm..peaceful feeling?..happey.

No comments: