Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

-Cirque du Soleil & A night in Fantasia-

Last week i went for two shows.Cirque du Soleil.I can't even pronounce it properly.I just call it the Circus-_-.And A night in fantasia an orchestra and choir performance ;D.

This year,varekai.Story of a young man falling from the sky into a forest.


100$ booked a year early.

They said it's supposed to be really good.They gather good performers from all over the world and crap.Live music and singing.It was fun for me,very creative;D.Wish i was a kid.would have gone crazey.


It was next to..

Rod Laver arena..Australia Open baby!

Didn't take picts,not allowed.will get kicked out.-_-

After school had dinner and walked to cirque.

Comedy Fest. @ melbourne.

Had ferris wheel's put up,pubs and many shows on.this the small one

~i exaggerate.WOHOO=="

Question:would you waste your money to sit on one of these with your bf/gf/partner.

----------------------------------------------------
A night in Fantasia!.

Orchestra and Choir performance by eminence.Songs from video games like super mario bros.,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts,Metal gear solid,Warcraft and many more.



Guests of Honour!

Programme and free warcraft cd.

Hammer hall.





And you know what the best part of all was that,the composers happened to be sitting like right infront of me.like shiet man!.so happyyy.

can see masuru shiina's head infront of me if u see closely.haha.

Anyway,the day i watched this.My whole day was shit.I went to class really late,cause i thought i lost my wallet but knew i left it in my sister's car boot.But she left me in stress till 4hours later.Had to dig for coins to go school.Bought a daily ticket 6$.Lost it on the way back.Shiet.Had to buy AGAIN 6$.only had 5$ to buy a poster from the orchestra to let them sign = no money to eat till i reach home that is.After orchestra RAIN.had to protect poster,had to take off jacket cover poster and was wearing a tank top.cold.

I guess one more happy thing was,goat was online when i got home.





hehe ;D

No comments: