Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

-Big noise & tiring lab prac-

Im studying sciences..yes.

And for some of you,i get to do some things that you all might not ever do it again in your lives.-__-

Lab practicals..HA HA HA SO FUN! -__-

bio practical,osmosis and diffusion with patato strips.lol remember?

tiub visking?..dialysis tube.

gillian from hk,she made my hair look so black.-_-

xiao pei,sabah.

Only my group had 3 people in it.(for bio)

Was so tiring had to sit in the lab 3hours straight-_-.Doing report,and this experiment took some time.

Xiao pei,is the nerd type.Everything must be done correctly and slowly which really takes up alot of time,makes us abit slow.

Gillian,is. she annoyed me in this pract.Asked me so many questions!.I mean its simple if u studied it.Just membrane.I didn;t get angry or moody.

Just was tired after 3hours of pract.aih


After pract.happy =D finally a glimpse of the weekend can be seen.
Lunch time.:)



We blamed han raun,cause he needed 3times to take a nice picture.

This proves that angles are important.

Was free during the 4th period.Nothing to do before big noise.so went sit in for hoi lecture with them.Sat last row highest point...eat,sleep and listen to music.talk talk like budak nakal.lol..i already heard that lecture anyway.

----------------------------------------
Big noise is some party event thing Trinity organised for us.
Supposed to be like some brazilian party that's held every year there.

We all were given instruments to play.And divided into groups.Learned how to dance a few dance steps,and had to perform when it was our turn.

After that live band will play..then we get to party. ;D






I feel kinda ashamed,cause.I look so freakin ugly.i blame it on the practical i had on that day.Forced to tie up hair and i needed my specs.


me&black shirt..

me&white shirt

brace face boy!..was complaining to him i look like shiet..so..brac face BOY!

ran to dessert house for dinner.

After dinner,me olivia and daniel.Lepak at Qv talk crap.
Lol imagine this.Daniel squat to tie my shoe lace,while olivia sits on his back and i comb olivia hair.HAHA...it happened.cept i din comb her hair.

few days before

dinner at Norsiah's Kitchen.haha would think we would be eating something else here..noo~ we eat rendang too.

My bio tutorial wan canceled!..horaay.Teachers hand writting ugly like hell~ not like mine is greater~~

new tram and old tram fight!..hit each other.==but they were fast to resolve the problem.

No comments: