Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Letting yourself go

So I've been sieving through some of my old posts recently to look for old pictures and guess what.. I'm so disgusted at myself. -___-

I have literally let myself GO, I've turned into a chubby ball, no I'm not even proportionately round like a ball. I'm LUMPY. I have lumps of fats distributed to random areas that do not look attractive at ALL.

I totally blame myself for getting so comfortable. I stopped taking care of myself to care for others. I have to quickly fix this shit before it becomes permanent otherwise I'll hate myself forever.

It's not like I didn't see this weight gain coming but I think it's about time that I go back to normal. Back to my normal portion and not a Nick sized portion. I cannot compete with you man.

No comments: