Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

iPod Nano 7th Gen

 
time to go digital.

got it couple days ago as a birthday present,
super belated birthday present.

I'm not really a fan of d i g i t a l and battery powered watches to be honest but this and my running watch is an exception. It might even take over as my running watch. I was worried at first that the nano would look like a monster on my arm but it actually fits nicely and together with the strap it's still super lightweight.Shocking.

 My name is engraved on it. It's SO tiny.
 Wonder if people buy second hand engraved iPods.

Few faces that I like. They have 18 in total.
Really liking it so far, like the various faces and how lightweight it is.
Now I don't have to carry around my phone to listen to songs while I'm jogging.

Hope in the future they upgrade it to retina display and quicker sleep/wake response time.
it wud be so awesome.

No comments: