Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

bibimbap


SO MOUTHWATERINGLY yummy.
Love bibimbap's. I got the beef one, they even provide like whole bottle of the chilly pepper paste, i put sooo much.

I had vietnamese noodles too at the afternoon with a Sabah-an friend i met today at class Wesley, he looks not bad tall and really fair ;D. Met lotsa new people today, but i left my phone at home. People couldn't contact me, Eunji thought Gessie's voice was me.

Then after class i had dinner plans with Nick at the city. If i didn't forget my phone I would have gone straight to the city and even got the express train. But no i had to go home ... walk up the hill and get my phone and walk back to the station. When we got to the shop, Nick decides to go for a marathon walk around the city which ended up for round an hour. And then eat. By that time, the bibimbap seemed so delicious haha, i was tired from waking up at 730 had class till 430.

But seriously, i was satisfied with the korean meal today! :)

No comments: