Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

musical ventilation



Sudden sensation to start playing music again, particularly the guitar.
Might be listening to coldplay and maroon 5 too much these days.

Feel like breaking into a trance strumming my heart out.

Few weeks ago, i went to my friend's place for hotpot with her housemates.
I played one of the housemate's guitar. I was totally blank for a moment ... o-o.
I couldn't remember much, took me some time before chords slowly came back to me.

Soon after i was teaching one guy my friend had a crush on ~ haha some of my skills. chewah !



would love one of these silent guitars. So my sister can't listen to me play.But it looks pretty weird. Like some hillbilly mock up bla. Hopefully can get one this time.
My dad always wanted to give me a new one to take it here. But i said no.

Maxim always encourages me to take my old one here. But i said no. I don't know why i say no. But i guess it has something to do with it reminding me of sad times and home. I remember i use to get angry and crank up the amps on my electric guitar then jam on a greenday song or whatever, but gone are those childish-emo-attention-seeking days.

The guitar and the piano. I guess that was how i avoided having to confront my problems, emotions sadness confusion and having to cry. Seriously lor after thinking about it. Music sounds so GREAT when its filled with emotion. It like flows through your veins and fingers and onto the instrument. : (

No comments: