Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chess Poster


My second Digital Imaging assignment. Supposed to draw an A3 sized Chess Poster with at least 3 chess pieces. I have this knack for just using simple colors. =_= i guess i like it simple.

I hope i score equally well as my previous assignment the one with the fans ;D.
Next week were ditching illustrator and over to photoshop!.

Today, i survived wednesday. I haven't slept since last night, but i did take an hour nap from 8-9. I was rushing to finish two assignments last night, crazeeey. During my afternoon class i was even role playing(class activity). Marketing class was fun today, talked alot but then i was practically dozing off to sleep at the end.

Our cafeteria's and common rooms have 42inch panasonic plasma tv's installed for us to watch the olympics, syok.

No comments: