Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

-Hot-


Today, super hot day -__-. The sun here is insane. Somehow i feel like we have the thinner part of the ozone layer here. It's like sharp ... the rays are freaky. The UV ratings here are scary.

"Today's UV Index: 13 [Extreme] UV Alert from 8:50 to 17:40"


It reached 33 celcius today =-=. The nice fair skin i managed to develop during winter has all gone down the drain because of today.

Recently, i just sent an email to DIMIA, australia's immigration deparment, asking how i should apply for an adress change on my visa. Got a freaking shock this morning, when i received the reply saying complete bla bla form and send it to the immigration office within 28 days. If i fail to do so, they will use the information that i sent in the email and use it to evaluate my current visa.

In short, if i didn't hand in the form, then they will go and check if im living at my old place or not. If i'm not there i die. My eyes terus O-O 28days?! i'm going back this sat!, terus jump out of bed, asked a friend to help me print forms. Met up and went to immigration office near parliament. -__-

Anyway, after that met up with tzu pei and bao for lunch. Then Beowulf 3D at the IMAX theatre. I think it was nice ... i guess ppl who watch the 2D version will say it sucks. I would think that too. Angelina just appears like 3times. =-=

Korean hotpot

anything with banananananananananananas ar gud.

After Beowulf, went to Glen Waverly. Met up with Nelson. Took me eat dumplings and shang hai noodles. Drove me back to my place with his skyline, cool car ... accelerate soooo good... i want to drive ...

Fried dumplings, steamed dumplings. Fat huh. Looks like wan tan, it is not.

Argh im tired. In a nutshell, of no connectionesss today is hot.

No comments: