Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

-Home.Dec07-

Hehe its been quite some time since i last blogged. Has been 1 week and 3 days since i set foot on the grounds of malaysia.

Came home to Taiping my rainy town, i was so happy. Many things have changed in such a short time. The image i brought back to Melbourne 5months ago varies largely from what i see now. Is it a good thing?, to see 24hr KFC's, Tesco, Giant and also an upcoming Jusco. I feel were being used by all these hypermarket companies. Leeching on every Taiping-ite cause all they want is our money.

They shadow little sundry shops. Slowly, stalls which have been passed down by generations will slowly disappear. But i can't help but wonder, are they doing this to minimize people like us going to the capital?. Since we only have one. And it does create alot of job opportunities ...

Anyway, im drifting out of point. I came home and got to spend time with my family and pei hwa was here too XD, happy. Secures the feeling that i am now here till february, i get to hang out yam cha whenever and most importantly bum around with have no freaking sister(big).


This time i went to the airport together with Jessica and Daniel. I'm not alone.
They flew to kl, while i had to transit and take another fligt to Penang.

Dunk low's and one wanabee puma~

If you see properly you can see my plane.XD

Oh yea, and i had one box of mangoes taken away from me, because of ... ugh malays. I refrain from commenting, later i get kicked out. oo, i forgot to blog about my valedictory ceremony, will do that later.

No comments: