Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

-My 18th away-

So how did i spend it. I guess i want to begin by saying that i was really down the few days before and during my birthday. I missed so many people and the jam-less jacoon town that i come from. I didn't want anything fancy and i certainly did not expect anything from this country.

All i wanted to do was sit at panorama with my friends +sis(haha), ordering crappy things and just ... talk about nothing. Its not about your surroundings, its the people and the warmth you feel being around them. The feeling of being relaxed and the comfort from them accompanied by increasing levels of rude comments as you get closer XD.

Pei hwa was funny to call me 30minutes before my birthday(aussie time), afraid that people will flood my phone line and she wont be able to wish me =D. She straight away called me when i sent her a 'blue-low-esteem' msg. She hogged the line so long that yang wasn't able to call me.

Yang was sweet to wish me twice, aussie and malaysian time. He videocalled me, i guess i was kinda happy since i didn't see him for quite some time. To be honest i was also blur on when to 'wohoo im 18' =_=. I think others were too. His present arrived late at my doorstep. Which made me ponteng a class to go claim it at the nearest post office the next day.

ym sent me a really nice smsXD, ges and brian accompanied me online the whole way lol. And those who wished me on my phone and friendster happy you remembered!, specially yee ping fatima oct girls! and sow ann. Even so, it does not mean i don't like what the people here did for me ;).

No comments: