Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

-The move-

I'm moving to my new house this saturday on the 24th. First time moving! hahahahaha ... not fun -__-.

The ammount of stuff i have compiled in a duration of 10 months freaks me out @@". Speaking that i came here only with one large suitcase, backpack and my desktop. I feel like a rubbish collector, like how pei hwa surf's the net XD.

Well looking on brightside,

*the new place has two bathrooms (but the cats kitty litter will be put in my bathroom like wheres the justice).

*There's central heating, meaning the whole house gets heat during winter ( but i am still paying all the bills).

*i can't think of anymore ...

Mafan is more like it.

*I have to make reconnection dates with the telephone company.

*Inform bank, college, immigration, health cover about my move.

Oh and the move is between my exam period, to be honest im not really "WOOoOw", scared of it. I only have 5 papers. Two of which are actually one week apart, ample study time.

Have been procrastinating. Oo watch this i like, something we all do.

procrastinate:


omigosh, im going home soon.

No comments: