Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hey, guess what

nothing interesting happened.


But what I find interesting is that my wall clock has been stuck at 3:14 for a couple of days.

So here are some pictures which I think will temporarily fill the void that is my blog until some life changing event decides to happen...

Tongues in a can, woow these are the things that get people's attention (sarcasm)

The traffic light at Flinders Street is killer. Only 2 cars get to go through when it's green. So when we were around car number 8 in the queue we got Gessie to run down to the bubble tea shop to get us this and quickly hop back in the car.

1litre Asahi Beer can?!
I seriously haven't seen one before.
Pardon my jakun-ness, cause its such a big can.

Realised that no matter how wrong or accidental a picture that I am trying to take will always end up having my freaking foot in it.

Brown pants look very ugly? -.- Gessie hates it like so bad. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So when we were around car number 8 in the queue we got Gessie to run down to the bubble tea shop to get us this and quickly hop back in the car."

.. I wanna see this happen :D..