Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

Garagedelparco

European cars intrigue me a lot because when you compare them to Asian cars you tend to notice their differences. Personally I feel they put more emphasis on quality rather than affordability for example, car manufacturers Volkswagen and Porsche which have long been on the market known to sell luxury cars. Furthermore, some Asian manufactures now outsource to countries like Thailand making people like my dad start to wonder if they are still reliable as before. Do you know any European cars which are expensive and poorly built at the same time? I doubt so when you compare them to Asian manufacturers.

While browsing through sites I came across an Italian website selling used cars on sale (vendita auto usate)with so many European cars listed, was a pretty sight to see when all other cars got filtered out. They sell used cars from Milan (auto usate milano), it gave me a feel of what the people there usually drives compared to Melbourne. Imagine if you were to see a Toyota car amidst a pool pretty European cars. However, buying them second hand is actually affordable which means their value depreciates a loooot? I bought a used car(compro auto usate) and it was alright as long as you check it well.

No comments: