Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mom and Dad


Mom acting sexy, coordinated color!


My mom with my glasses


Stayed a couple of nights at Kl when we first came back. Usually I have to board two flights to Penang but this time we tried Air AsiaX instead, boy it was shitty. Had really good makan at Spring Garden Restaurant @Klcc with parents


Me and Gessie dress shopping at Gardens. Me standing straight like kid at assembly =_=


Got to try the Durian Cendol @SweetChat. Also tried their durian pancake, awesome stuff with Sushan, WyeFong, YeePing, Vijay and WC.


My dad and hotgirl with noticeable cleavage and hotpants @Pavilion lol


3 layered tea.


Went shopping with aunt at Bangsar and saw these 3 Santa nomes. For some reason I really like them o_O why have garden gnomes when you can have Santa gnomes!

No comments: