Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sofia @ Camberwell


I realised that i have never ever blogged about Sofia. O_O very odd. It's one of the best places in the world to eat. Popular for their super large quantities and affordable prices. One seafood pasta can contain like 20 scallops and 15 prawns, i kid you not!.

I live 10 minutes away from Sofia so i often have it, my last exam i had sofia 3 times in 5 days! and sometimes lazy will go ta pao too.


I frequent Sofia so many times that i was given the task of ordering that day. hahah. Our table was so full, didn't really have enough space to eat. The angmoh that was leaving his table, looked at our table and went "Wow". My friend replied, "Don't underestimate asians!".



Large meat lover pizza with an egg cracked on top, aussie pizza style. They are very very generous with their ingredients like scary. Now you know why we get fat.


Dessert, gelato, assorted flavours.

I love Sofia <3.
Come Melbourne, i'll take you there!.

No comments: